3. VIRGINIA HIGH - CLASS 2 - SOUTHWEST

4. PATRICK HENRY - CLASS 1 - HOGOHEEGEE

5. CHILHOWIE - CLASS 1 - HOGOHEEGEE

6. CENTRAL - CLASS 2 - MOUNTAIN 7

7. UNION - CLASS 2 - MOUNTAIN 7

8. RIDGEVIEW - CLASS 2 - MOUNTAIN 7

9. ABINGDON - CLASS 2 - MOUNTAIN 7

10. HONAKER - CLASS 1 - HOGOHEEGEE

I wouldn’t put Graham at the top but I would include them on the list somewhere. 

57 minutes ago, Stelley said:

1. Gate City

2. Lebanon

3. Graham

4. Central

5. Virginia High

6. Union

7. Honaker

8. Abingdon

9. Patrick Henry

10. Ridgeview

Agreed but switch Honaker and Abingdon.  Abingdon beat them last night.

1 hour ago, pakdastands said:

Agreed but switch Honaker and Abingdon.  Abingdon beat them last night.

Was thinking about it but honaker also beat them earlier in the season. If abingdon gets another quality win I would say then you can put them in front of honaker.

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Graham lost by 20 to VHS at home. Can’t see ranking Graham ahead of them. 

id go GC at top, then VHS-Leb-Central-Union-Graham in some order but with VHS squarely ahead of Graham. 

Then you’d also have to put Virginia High behind Central along with Union as central has beat both of these teams. Could you put Graham at number 5 and nobody be shocked? Absolutely. I just feel like by the time the postseason rolls around Graham will have a say as to who gets the trophies. Should be interesting tomorrow as the G-men come down to Lebanon. Side note: what’s everyone’s thoughts on that game? Will Reece take over for Lebanon with his height advantage or will Graham be lights out from deep?

23 hours ago, Stelley said:

Then you’d also have to put Virginia High behind Central along with Union as central has beat both of these teams. Could you put Graham at number 5 and nobody be shocked? Absolutely. I just feel like by the time the postseason rolls around Graham will have a say as to who gets the trophies. Should be interesting tomorrow as the G-men come down to Lebanon. Side note: what’s everyone’s thoughts on that game? Will Reece take over for Lebanon with his height advantage or will Graham be lights out from deep?

I don’t see it being lights out either way to be honest. Graham struggled against VH’s big guy. They may struggle against Reece. I just don’t think some of the players are being utilized as they should and/or over-utilized  but I’m no coach & don’t claim to be. Graham hasn’t been very hot from deep that I’ve really witnessed. They may light it up tomorrow after I say that, lol. I will say though until about the last half of 4th Q, Graham stayed right with Bluefield last night. I’d be utilizing Dissibbo as much as possible. He’s a talent. He opted out of football to focus on basketball. I’d also use Floyd more. Fix kid is an athlete too. GMen have some young talent. I look for them to be much better next year.. 

1 hour ago, Stelley said:

I wouldn’t have. A problem with having Wise that high, but VHS didn’t beat Wise by 20 on their home floor either IIRC