Who do you think will win it all next year????

jmarcum

for now i think that all everyone needs to think about is the current teams and how they do this year, next year is still a long ways off and a lot can happen in a year, new kids going to a school some kids leaving the area and going to different schools so we do not know about next year

I was gonna say, do you thing Grundy's season is going to be over fairly soon??? nah, I'm just messing with you. It is a little early though to be looking to next season. I'd say save that one for another week or two when there are only a few teams left playing hopefully!!!

No I think Grundy's season is far far far from over. I was just wondering because Grundy is the only team I am familiar with and their returners. I dont know about other teams in the area thats why I wanted some input about other teams you and everyone is is familiar with.

Magna Vista's stacked with Juniors and will definitely be a force with Laurel Park bringing over a few new linemen that could help out and some speedy guys that could add some depth to the game. With the schools consolodating in the PD that should make for two really good athletic schools with what each school is bringing to the other. Mark my word, look out for Bassett next year!!! With FC and Bassett consolodating into one that's going to be one mean bunch of guys ready to show what they can do!!! I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's going to be between Magna Vista and Bassett next year for the PD title if this consolodation goes through!!!