I don't know about ya'll, but I'm awfully sad.

JoeBobTweed

Because this football season just flew right by, next thing ya know, we'll be seeing Oklahoma dominate in the national championship, then after that,the Super Bowl, then it'll all be over! At least there'll still be cock fightin' until the end of next August and beyond.

*holds up a beer in salute*

Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs. I'm gonna go put on Kid Rock's new single and go jump in the sack with my girl, cause I Feel Like Makin' Looooove.

When the sound of ball being kicked off from mid field is replaced by the bounce of a basketball I go into tears. Football is without a doubt the greatest sport in the world. Its growing more and more each year. And I know once the high school, college, and nfl seasons are over all I will do is now watch the new NFL channel dreaming of what may happen the next season.

<font color="800000"> Sad but true...football season is almost over! Look on the bright side though, at least we have a pretty good message board to talk about it on until next August!</font>