tonight

strapiton

I dont know how many will show tonight because the cold weather,but this saturday should be about like last, and their was a good crowd there,I would say somewhere between 6000 and 6500 was there last saturday,but I dont look for Martinsville to bring as many as Carrol Co.,but the crowd last friday was not bad on Bluefields side..I hope both teams friday and sat. have big crowds,there nothing like that big game atmosphere.. cool.gif

Bluefield people need to get off their butt and show the team more support. The Beavers are #1 in the class, have an outstanding team, have only lost once, and the home crowd hasn't been what it should all season. There was a huge Beaver crowd for the Graham game, as usual, but the crowd haven't compared since. I don't care how cold it is, people need to get out and support this team. They deserve it and I'm sure would grealy appreciate it...

I agree. Most teams don't get the support they should. I don't like these fair weather fans. I also don't like those you only see at playoff time. Good luck to all area teams......

wv_helmet.jpg

well said blfd rules. where has every one ben this year. and remember those of you that go you will not be asked to leave the stadium for yelling, and showing support for your team. as a matter of fact my ride is here now going early for a little cold weather tailgateing. see you there. go beavers,

Not usually unless they're playing Beckley. They could bring a good size crowd tonight though. I know Bluefield probably had the largest traveling crowd of the season at Oak Hill and probably had as many fans as Oak Hill had there that night. The cold will probably keep some away tonight though. I was just outside for two minutes and nearly froze to death. Although, I did have shorts and a t-shirt on...lol