Bradshaw video from the Graham game today

Lance

Hey guys...

I went to the Graham game today and shot some video...thought you might like to see AB's frist two scores.

These are in standard mpeg format, so windows media player or just about anything should play them. I did do a quick & dirty rip with low quality so people on dial up could still get them.

The first one is about 1.9 Meg

The second is about 3.5 Meg

While both of these are awesome runs, the second one is the run down the Graham sideline where he just ran over 2 defenders on his way to the endzone...great run!

Enjoy!

Lance

"Right Click" on the link below and "SAVE TARGET AS" and you should be able to download them.

http://www.swvaol.com/football/Bradshaw.mpg

http://www.swvaol.com/football/Bradshaw2.mpg

awsome lance i was at the game and that hit was super i bet the martinsville guy is still hurting from that hit. and let no one say that bradshaw is afraid to hit or be hit like was said on the old message board, if they think that all they need to do is look at that run. still hard to believe the run.

Lance you da man, nice video. I was standing 10 feet from "the run" and let me tell you it was an a massive hit on these 2 players and he was not at top speed as the one player had slowed him down. did you notice they did not try to tackle him like that again. i imagine that it hurt

Thanks guys...I have sat on Grahams side once or twice until about half time...I just don't feel right sitting over there being a Grundy fan...lol.

Glad you guys like the video, I am going to put together a couple of the best plays and make a better quality video...the master copy has excellent quality.

Lance