Not trying to stir anything up, but who.....

Beavers

would have loved to have seen Bluefield and Graham play again at the end of the year? I know Graham fans think that they would make a better game of it offensively (just not scoring off of their defense). I think it would be just as packed as the first one, especially with both teams being favorites or one of the favorites to win their respective state championship. Just wondering if anybody else wanted to see this game, cuz I know I would have.

here's my opinion... yes, Graham has improved but so has Bluefield. The final score of the first game did not indicate how Bluefield dominated. I still think Bluefield wins by at least ten points. I think it comes down to the best defense. In my opinion Bluefield has the better one. I know their will probably be some nasty posts to answer this one but oh well.. I have to be honest. Hope Graham and Bluefield both bring home the title.

The bottom line of the first game was that if Coach Simon would have kept the ball on the ground in the second half, the game would have probably gone out 30-0. Please don't misinterpret me, I am a Graham fan, but Bluefield was just better. If Freddie Simon hands off the headset when Bluefield is on offense this post season, Bluefield will win the state title. If he (Simon) gets involved with play calling, well anything can happen. We as Graham fans watched this scenario play out for years.

i think the beaver graham game is a great way to kickoff the football season and is a homecomeing of sorts because we get a lot of out of towners because it is usualy on laborday weekend. so no i dont think it would draw the same amount of people if played later on the season, and as far as the outcome of the game goes, both teams come in to the game with the same prep. time no matter when it is played.

Simon hasn't been involved in the offense very much this season, if at all. The offense is now Jeff Boyles baby and he's done an outstanding job with it. Most of the time when Bluefield is on offense Simon is on the far end of the sideline just watching. The Bluefield coaching has had itself together for most of the season and that's a welcomed change...

I think it would be a toss up right now. Graham had so many problems to over come, at least 15 bad snaps, no qb, very new line. I think both have improved, Graham just had a lot more room to improve.

Go Graham.....Go Beavers