Mt. View-Bridgeport predictions????

shadyfan

im predicting <font size=4>birdgeport</font> because of the power offense they run..and i think that if they can contain ALL the SPEED then ...call me crazy ..but...they get the W in close game..where is this game at??? and when??

Bridgeport's 1 dimensional offense will not work against Mount View, because any time you put a team that runs just about every down against a team with MV's size and speed the team with the size and speed advantage pretty much has their way with the other. Bridgeport will not be able to consistantly run the ball, if Mount View plays to their ability.

<font color="red">well all i know is we ran the ball to success against mount view, and we contained there speed, wether we got lucky or wether they just didnt come to play we stopped there speed and handled there line..but..i dont know still goin with <font color="blue" size="5"><marquee behavior="alternate" width="150"> bridgeport</font></marquee>

MVFAN 26..........How would Mount View compare to the Poca Dots if Poca were to make it past Friday night? Or do you have any information to compare? They will have a tougher game then most people expect. Thanks.

Actually Mt.View doesn't have as much size as you mentioned. Typically they have big linemen but this year they had short, stocky guys on the o-line, most of which had to cut the Bluefield defensive linemen in order to have a fighting chance at stopping them from getting into the backfield in 2 seconds.

It's extremely hard to win in the playoffs with an offense that cannot pass the football somewhat and Bridgeport found that out Saturday. Bport doesn't see teams up north with much speed, which is why they're able to do so well running the football against their schedule...