TAZEWELL BULLDOGS?

TheUnknown1

[ QUOTE ]

None now till after christmas break....i don't guess richlands has started lifting yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh it was an independent thing..coaches had no say so in it and i guess they're just hungary already for another shot at it. I kno for a fact though that since my 11th grade year we've hit the wieght room the monday after the last game.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been trying to do that....there's just really no place to go now until after christmas...and there was only like 5 of us...i guess that's the difference in a good team and a great team...a great team everybody knows and does what it takes

That it does!!! like everyone says...it starts in the wieghtroom...and if it werent for the weightroom we wouldnt have had ****..anytime lol. That goes for any school...i know R-lands..Tazewell and graham sure do hit it hard cause it tell when the 3 teams play each other at all the hard hitting. Not saying that nobody else lifts cause i know they do..Gate CIty has a weight lifting class lol...which id like to see in Tazewell COunty..but im just sayin in my opinion those 3 teams are the hardest hitting teams ive played against. Besides Liberty Bedford.

[ QUOTE ]

That it does!!! like everyone says...it starts in the wieghtroom...and if it werent for the weightroom we wouldnt have had ****..anytime lol. That goes for any school...i know R-lands..Tazewell and graham sure do hit it hard cause it tell when the 3 teams play each other at all the hard hitting. Not saying that nobody else lifts cause i know they do..Gate CIty has a weight lifting class lol...which id like to see in Tazewell COunty..but im just sayin in my opinion those 3 teams are the hardest hitting teams ive played against. Besides Liberty Bedford.

[/ QUOTE ]

theres no better football than hard nosed..haha

Yea we hit the weights hard..not like we should though..we can't get enough people out there...i wish we did have a weight training class....i know it would help me out haha...another team i think hits the weights hard is Lebanon until Richlands and Graham that was the hardest hitting game i had ever played in haha

That's the only way baby...and SWVA is the best place for it IMO. We dnt have the speed of the eastern part of the state so we have to play hard-nosed to keep it in the game and occasionally come up with a STATE CHAMP. Which id like to say CONGRATS TO MY BOYZ THIS YEAR. 2006 AA D3 STATE CHAMPS>

[ QUOTE ]

That's the only way baby...and SWVA is the best place for it IMO. We dnt have the speed of the eastern part of the state so we have to play hard-nosed to keep it in the game and occasionally come up with a STATE CHAMP. Which id like to say CONGRATS TO MY BOYZ THIS YEAR. 2006 AA D3 STATE CHAMPS>

[/ QUOTE ]

had to throw that state champs in there huh??..haha jkjk i dont blame ya actually.....but yeah man id say them eastern teams hate playing teams down here

I wouldn't think so...i know smaller speed guys don't like getting hit hard...i can tell you that first hand...SWVA football is something special...nothing else like it..we are blessed..oh and i would throw State Champs in there every chance i could..if i could

Well another thing is...i think us SWVA boyz like pain..def. a diff. breed around here than out east...and they dnt like pain lol so they have to run like hell and most of them are good at it lol. But on the weights thing...if u cant get enough ppl out then u just have to MAKE them come out...tell them if they want to win state they have to have the whole team in there working there ass off everyday to do it. Not only does it make u better....but i kno it brings u closer and makes u a family...like another family away from ur blood family. And then thats when the pushing and working harder comes in cause ur bro's dnt want to leave u hanging. I miss high school football like hell...id do nething to be back at Richlands High, theres nothing like sweatin,bleeding, and gettin your butt chewed at practice,lol. If VHSL would let u play football if u fail a year then id fail every yearon purpose lol. BUt unfortuantely life goes on and thats how it goes.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

had to throw that state champs in there huh??..haha jkjk i dont blame ya actually.....but yeah man id say them eastern teams hate playing teams down here

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea that STate champ stuff dnt come around here every year like it does of the likes of Salem and such so im going to bring it up and enjoy it every second i can get.

Well theres not alot to do if they dnt want to, just you and whoever else there is bust ass and things will happen....if your whole team was in there i kno things would happen. I think that's wat it takes...a team effort in the wieghtroom, on the field, off the field, and i like teamwork in the classroom especially on tests haha

[ QUOTE ]

Well theres not alot to do if they dnt want to, just you and whoever else there is bust ass and things will happen....if your whole team was in there i kno things would happen. I think that's wat it takes...a team effort in the wieghtroom, on the field, off the field, and i like teamwork in the classroom especially on tests haha

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah im feeling that last one ...excpet teh fact most football players are dumb...haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah im feeling that last one ...excpet teh fact most football players are dumb...haha

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why i stayed friend with the geeks and foreigners haha. ANd naa you cant be to hard unless your like Rye Cove and have hazing going on up at Tazewell..haha jk jk man lil joke. Just keep on em and things will coem of it.

[ QUOTE ]

sorry to jump off subject but isn't there a Muncy from tazewell on the VT roster

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah mark as a LB he actually broke the power clean record for LB's this year...just though id thow that in..haha

Your just pissed caused your girl isn't one. Cheerleaders can post too. Football players are out there cause they have to. We (cheerleaders) want to be out there cheering for the guys. In snow, sleet, hail, or rain.