Who Wins The Big Game? Flordia or Ohio State?

BoomBoom

Carroll County @ Floyd County  

1. 1. Carroll County @ Floyd County

who knows about ohio state, look at who they played. the texas win looked good at first then we seen what happened to them. they could have easily lost 4 games. and the mich game was big but was closer than it should have been. and looking at who mich played and beat isnt a list of who's who...ohio state played 2 mac schools...easy wins for anyone. Cinn played them tough till late in the 4th when OS ran up a bunch of points.IU at 1-7, Mich State and nrth wst at 4-8 ind 5-7 iwa and minn at 6-6 and a few 8-4 teams in penn state and purdue.. for a combined record of 79-64.. not very good to me... fla on the other hand beat tenn, ky, bamma, lsu, Ga, Sc,Fla St sthrn miss and arkansas all going bowling...they had one team that was 1-aa in western car, one cusa team who was 8-4 in so miss and an acc team fla state... sounds like a tuff row to hoe to me... combined for fla competition is 92-60...so dont write the gators off yet cause with ohio state schedule its hard to tell what they would have looked like

Florida could get buried. They don't have a consistent enough running game added to the fact that Chris Leak is too irratic and streaky. Although, if Leak is hot Florida could go toe-to-toe with OSU. It's unlikely, however, he'd remain hot for an entire game against a high caliber opponent (see SEC title game). Additionally, the Florida defense is really beat up at this point and I believe some of their key players defensively will be unable to play on January 8.

NCAA '08 with Tyrod Taylor on VT. Thats gonna be hot. Ohio State and Florida are gonna be awesome. Its definitely gonna be an interesting game to play. I cant wait to see what new add-ins they are gonna put in. I guess since Madden is going to be done away with, QB vision will be added and also the playmaker features. I see all of the add-ins that Madden has and NCAA doesnt will be added. You me and the GODFATHER will have to get together and check it out when it comes out. Of course if we went to the GODFATHER's house we would have to play it on "the other" console.

[ QUOTE ]

NCAA '08 with Tyrod Taylor on VT. Thats gonna be hot. Ohio State and Florida are gonna be awesome. Its definitely gonna be an interesting game to play. I cant wait to see what new add-ins they are gonna put in. I guess since Madden is going to be done away with, QB vision will be added and also the playmaker features. I see all of the add-ins that Madden has and NCAA doesnt will be added. You me and the GODFATHER will have to get together and check it out when it comes out. Of course if we went to the GODFATHER's house we would have to play it on "the other" console.

[/ QUOTE ]If Godfather's wife we'll be there, then count me in!!! haha

I thought #85 was Harvin..think how good him and tebow will be rated next year..

Tebow will be a athletic run first style with a cannon arm. I doubt he will be very accurate given his age and lack of throwing this year. Harvin will be in the high 80s low 90s speed wise... Hey stay away from my wife EH!