Graham fans, is anyone going to Gretna on 11-29?

sandman

Yea we are going to watch the Rustberg vs Gretna game,If anyone wants to go,follow 460 E to Blacksberg/Chris-Berg get on 81 N follow to 581 exit 143,follow 581, it turns in to 220s,follow to Rocky Mount exit,Make right at end of ramp get on rt.40,follow this rd.,you will go though Redwood,Penhook,when you get to Penhook You got another 15 minutes to Gretna,I am not sure where the staduim is,maybe this will help someone..

Gretna is susposed to add 15 extra Police officers and 20 gaurds,and not allow any people on that street in front on stadium.The trouble was the people not wanting to pay the five dollars to get in,If they keep the people off that street they should get rid of their problems.They only had 9 officers at the game last weekend.

gretna's been calling their boys dog soldiers for the last several years. would be more appropriate it seems, if their mascot was some sort of k9. of course maybe that's just me. anyhow, those directions posted above should getcha there just fine. and not to worry, once you get to gretna, the school (and football field) won't be hard to find. lol...the welcome to gretna sign used to say (and it may still)...welcome to gretna, it aint no big thing, but it's growing! last week's problem was certainly unfortunate, but i wouldn't worry about being in any danger there this weekend. last thing, i think i'd save my money and/or go to a game much closer to swva unless u just have to go...gretna is the real deal. plus, rustburg has had difficulty scoring all year long. this game could get ugly really quickly.

<font color="800000"> The Dog Soldiers were a warrior society of Native Americans (Cheyenne Tribe) and were renowned for their ferocious fighting ability in attack or defence.</font>

This will probley be a great game,if it happens..Graham has played a tough schedule and their defence has really played well as of late,Gretna seems to have a powerful offence blowing their opponets away,and not giving up many points on defence,I took a look at their schedule they have only played 3 teams with a winning record.I guess we will have to see if the home field advantage and the tough schedule pays off..