Pre and Post Game PARTY at Rlands ALUMS House

SALTSHAKER

Come one come all He has got hook ups for your mobile homes and campers also if you bring any xtra deer meat just put it in the deep freeze on the back porch. If you get there before Alum does justget the key out from under that rock turrle in the front yard and grab a cold one out of the fridge. Cant wait to see you all up there. Go Big Blue and GO BUY Beer!

[ QUOTE ]

All you early arrivals need to make sure you get the cool ones out of the pink barrel. The green one is full of buzzard gizzards and deer entrals. The pork rinds are in the VW.

trailer-2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

And we're ROLLIN' TRIPOD BANDWIDTH-STEALIN' MOTHERFARKING CRAZY!!!!

ricqo1.jpg "Wuuuuuooooooooooooooo"

UNTIL THE AMERICAN DREAM EDITS!

Potentially bad news. There's a slight chance that the home brew won't be quite as mellow as usual. Something about the corn crop this year.

Never fear. If the local vintage isn't palatable, at least two of the abandoned Pintos have full tanks of gas and I've got enough siphoning hoses for everyone.

[ QUOTE ]

If I see any fellers dressed like this heer Revenuner feller, There is gonna be sum truble

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, to avoid confusion, following is the most recent photo of me. On the off chance that there's somebody from Richlands who doesn't know me, this will help you make the connection when you arrive.

061002_clooney_vmed_2p.widec.jpg

Black tie is optional, BTW.

[ QUOTE ]

"Remember guys, this is a classy affair on Saturday...I want everyone to wear their Sunday best...my reputation is on the line"

bart.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]cant wait to sink into them buzzard gizzards but if that guy shows up i'm leaving!!!

Hit dont matter what you wear just bring plenty of Beast light and smooth corn liquor for drink and pigs feet to eat. Because I know Rlands Alum likes em and I am bringing a few extra for him and his family likes em. Go Big Blue and bring more Beer.

i tell you what fellers, im plum picksulated. that there is a classy lookin chap, the eats an refreshmunts sound awful good, and this sounds like an event worth rollin down the mountain fer to attend. might could even be better than old fisheater's bbq a week or so back.

count ole fred in.

[ QUOTE ]

Your durn tooten about them bands. And if we can get Ofishey and Fat Back to stop up in Prenston and bring some of them dancen gals from south Xposure. That could be for after the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're all more than welcome, but we do have a house band on retainer.

3.jpg

You may remember him as Joe the Policeman in the "What's Going Down?" episode of That's My Mama. Ladies and gentlemen.... Jackson Heights' own Randy Watson.

[ QUOTE ]

89 Tornado showed up and demonstrated mad skills on the driveway b-ball court:

Fletch.jpg

He's 6'5" -- 6'9" with the afro -- and a pretty good dribbler.

[/ QUOTE ]

that pic was taken right before I joined the AND1 tour...thanks for sharing the memories Alum !!