The Wildcats vs. The Blue Tornado (Update Thread)

Sambo

For those who would like to revisit the memory of Wicks' hit on Goins, here's the link to it.

"The football floated lazily under a Saturday afternoon sky.

Hidden Valley punt returner Josiah Goins settled in near his 30-yard line. After calling for a fair catch on Richlands' last three punts, surely Goins would not attempt to return this high boot.

Richlands coverage man Shane Wicks didn't share that opinion.

Wham!

The 6-foot, 210-pound Wicks met Goins head on and nearly took his head off. The football popped 5 feet in the air while the Titan senior's helmet flew sideways.

Richlands recovered.

Hidden Valley couldn't all day."

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With us dropping down a level, I have a feeling that we will, before long. Just have to wait for it. We've definitely got talent coming up that can do it, just hope the coaching staff stays for an extended period. Like, 5-10 more years. LOL

Hope your right ! I haven't got to watch the JV or the 8th grade team this year. I usually go watch several games but I have been having heart issues and haven't been able to go like I would like too.

Can you give me any info on the up n comers ?

Hope your right ! I haven't got to watch the JV or the 8th grade team this year. I usually go watch several games but I have been having heart issues and haven't been able to go like I would like too.

Can you give me any info on the up n comers ?

I think JV's undefeated and 8th grade has only lost one game so far. Lookin' good, especially Scotty Ball of the 8th grade team, kid's a beast.

I think JV's undefeated and 8th grade has only lost one game so far. Lookin' good, especially Scotty Ball of the 8th grade team, kid's a beast.

Whats he play ? sorry, but this year I know little to nothing about the 8th grade or JV teams. How do we look as far as the line on both sides of the ball go ?

Whats he play ? sorry, but this year I know little to nothing about the 8th grade or JV teams. How do we look as far as the line on both sides of the ball go ?

I'm not really sure, I just know that the 8th grade has only lost one game and JV's undefeated(not sure about this) but as far as the position and the O and D line, I'm not sure. Someone else will have to tell you.

That should be a good game. I have seen both play and Graham has a good team too. The Harris kid is a stud for them, #7 I think. The Ball kid for Richlands is tough too.

Sounds like I will need to go watch that game then, especially since it will be their last. I would like to see some of this young up n coming talent that both teams have. Sounds like it could be a good game.