turf

mrb

[ QUOTE ]

someone said that Emats was going to do richlands and honakers fields.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is what i heard...but i also heard the coaches dont want it b/c it would b at a disadvantage to us when we go on the road...i say if we go on the road practice on the baseball field where we always do and if we r home practice on the turf

It's Field Turf Big D. Field Turf everything inside the track including a drainage system. If they could get this it would be great!!! They would be crazy to put sod down. It wouldn't last with all the traffic the field gets. Little League, Soccer, Band, P.E., etc.

[ QUOTE ]

It's Field Turf Big D. Field Turf everything inside the track including a drainage system. If they could get this it would be great!!! They would be crazy to put sod down. It wouldn't last with all the traffic the field gets. Little League, Soccer, Band, P.E., etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I completely agree. I think it would be great to have field turf. I was just saying the estimates above are based on sod according to what I heard.

Amherst County has field turf...they starting installing it immediately after football season in 2005.

They were playing soccer on it last spring.

It cost them about $500,000.

Imagine playing Amherst at home with all that dang speed! haha

SEMINOLE DISTRICT CHAMPS ON THERE FIELD TURF

ACPS_AHS_Football_District_Champs.png

REGION III CHAMPS AT SALEM

ACPS_AHS_Football_Region_Champs.png

They were right at home at LU!