All SWD released today

beano5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compton does deserve to be first team all district center. He has been playing the entire season with a broken shoulder..if that doesn't show dedication to his team then what does? The whole season he only had 2 bad snaps; centers in college football are lucky to have that little per season. yeah he had penalities, but who didn't, and he didnt have an asthonishing amount of them either. Some people on here just sound a little jealous...Good job Compton!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If Josh Muncy had made it then either Thomas or Angle one would have been left off. With the season that Jennings and McCracken had there is no way that Tazewell would get 3 first team linemen and Richlands only get one.

[/ QUOTE ]

then Thomas should have been left off.

[/ QUOTE ] Hey buddy i worked my ass off for that spot and the coaches made the choice not a idoit like you

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If Josh Muncy had made it then either Thomas or Angle one would have been left off. With the season that Jennings and McCracken had there is no way that Tazewell would get 3 first team linemen and Richlands only get one.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Hey buddy i worked my ass off for that spot and the coaches made the choice not a idoit like you

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahhahaha tell em pool boy

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm glad you did make the team. and i thought you were deserving but if you read the previous posts someone gave me the choice of 2 between angle, muncy and you....and i chose angle and muncy.....by calling me an idiot, are you implying the josh muncy was not 1st team quality?? You wouldnt degrade your good buddy like that, would you??

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm glad you did make the team. and i thought you were deserving but if you read the previous posts someone gave me the choice of 2 between angle, muncy and you....and i chose angle and muncy.....by calling me an idiot, are you implying the josh muncy was not 1st team quality?? You wouldnt degrade your good buddy like that, would you??

[/ QUOTE ]

nah they all three should have made it... when Hypes did the stories he only talked about the backs running for the yards. he forgot to mention the holes you could drive a mack truck through. so i blaim him for not lifting up the hoggs in the trinches doing all the work. he hardly ever even mentioned them on the radio. but when the backs were interviewed they always gave the dues to their line.. maybe next year Hypes will remember the guys getting dirty and bloody and doing their best and at least give them some dues

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I wasnot sayen anythings bad about josh me and him workedout butts of in the summer it just pissed me off when i read that but its cool

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I wasnot sayen anythings bad about josh me and him workedout butts of in the summer it just pissed me off when i read that but its cool

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its no big deal.....i thought all three of yall shouldve made 1st team. Its hard to get 3 lineman on the 1st team when a district team goes 14-0......even though Tazewell had the better linemen.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its no big deal.....i thought all three of yall shouldve made 1st team. Its hard to get 3 lineman on the 1st team when a district team goes 14-0......even though Tazewell had the better linemen.

[/ QUOTE ]

better linemen???.....i guess that's the reason tazewell got all of 3 first downs against richlands

Tazewell's offensive game plan kills them. They need to completely overhaul their offensive system. Mance has a great style of offense, it makes average players look good and good players look great. On Tazewell's 1st possession of the Richlands game they ran an offense similar to what RHS runs and ran straight down the throat of that defense, then for some odd reason the tazewell coaches decided that after moving the ball 40 yds in 4 plays they would start throwing deep......so, if the rhs defense is as good as you guys say and to see how tazewell went straight down the field on them........ummmm yes tazwell does have the better linemen......not better coaching.

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell's offensive game plan kills them. They need to completely overhaul their offensive system. Mance has a great style of offense, it makes average players look good and good players look great. On Tazewell's 1st possession of the Richlands game they ran an offense similar to what RHS runs and ran straight down the throat of that defense, then for some odd reason the tazewell coaches decided that after moving the ball 40 yds in 4 plays they would start throwing deep......so, if the rhs defense is as good as you guys say and to see how tazewell went straight down the field on them........ummmm yes tazwell does have the better linemen......not better coaching.

[/ QUOTE ]

t-well got one first down on that first drive...and 49 yards rushing on 25 carries total for the game.....you must be right.....lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

t-well got one first down on that first drive...and 49 yards rushing on 25 carries total for the game.....you must be right.....lol

[/ QUOTE ]

you say they got 1 first down, i say they got 2......who's right? remember 1 first down doesn't mean they only got 10 yds and 2 first downs doesn't mean they only got 20 yds....Face it, rhs line is a product of the system. Great system, average-good linemen.

[ QUOTE ]

jennings averaged almost 10 ypc with decent linemen..sure...how many points did that great offensive line get you against richlands and graham???

[/ QUOTE ]

after rhs passed all over teams, only then did the run open up. You gotta have a good system to put pts on the board. Dont you know that the coaches are the ones running the show?? not the linemen? lol...do you watch football?

[ QUOTE ]

its hard to pass without pass protection....ask drew walker

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant hold on to the ball for 7 secs behind any line....drew walker was a heck of an athlete but he was no qb. he was a good receiver.

also, when you only keep 5 in to block and the defense sends 7 or 8.....its hard.

[ QUOTE ]

i'm not trying to blast the tazewell linemen.....i'm just a little curious as to what evidence points to them being better than richlands's??......

[/ QUOTE ]

Lack of an offensive imagination kills Tazewell.

Dawgs05, STOP instigating arguments! And if you are going to do it at least HAVE an argument...

STATISTICS RICHLANDS TAZEWELL

First Downs 23 3

Rushes-Yards 41-260 25-49

Passing-Yards 241 19

Att-Comp-Int 17-11-1 13-3-3

Fumbles-Lost 0-0 3-2

Penalties-Yards 5-45 5-30

Punts-Avg. 0-0 5-37.4

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't the 1st 2 plays of the game where the wideout got demoshlished as the ball got there both times?? I thought they punted in that series.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't the 1st 2 plays of the game where the wideout got demoshlished as the ball got there both times?? I thought they punted in that series.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep

Austin killed somebody I belive on the first play and Brett killed TJ on the second play.

The second play was a little swing pass out to the right, never had a chance in hell. Brett was just sitting there waiting, good discipline.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell drove from their own 15 or so to about midfield and walker slung one deep that hit DJ simmons right in the hands.