07 NFL Draft...

oldmeccamaniac

That would depend on who has the first pick.....if you take the 3 current worst teams in the NFL you have 1. Oakland 2. Detroit 3.Tampa Bay......I think Oakland would take either Smith or Quinn, probably Smith.......The Lions would take Quinn bc they have Jon Kitna to help him learn......the Bucs would take Calvin Johnson, the bucs wouldnt take a QB bc for some reason no one knows they think chris simms is gonna be a really good QB...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

hes not tall enough

[/ QUOTE ]

just like Muggsy Bogues was too short for the NBA right?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can not compare the 2 sports at with the height!! they have even said the same thing I have on espn, They say he not tall enough thats why Brady will go over him in the DRAT!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]the Bucs would take Calvin Johnson, the bucs wouldnt take a QB bc for some reason no one knows they think chris simms is gonna be a really good QB...

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually was at a Christmas party last night at a nice restaurant here in Tampa and Chris Simms and Monte Kiffin were eating less than 20 feet from our table. At any rate Chris is a free agent and even though the Bucs offered him a 2 year deal no one here in Tampa wants him back next year and I would be surprised if he returned.

• 4 weeks later...

Troy Smith will probably go 2nd round. I really don't think he will make much of an impact in the NFL.

JaMarcus Russell will probably go #1, although I still think he needs to stay another year at LSU to develop his talent.

Calvin Johnson will go at least top 5, he will be a great addition to any team. Size, great hands, and he doesn't talk at all. I am thinking combination between Larry Fitzgerald and Marvin Harrison.

Ahmadshaw will probably go late first early second if he comes out, and if he does he will sign a multi-million contract AND still not support his kid.

Would it be smart for ahmad to go this year considering Michael Bush and Adrian Peterson are going? Ahmad probobly around the 7th or 8th best back in the draft if he goes this year. He could be top 3 or 4 next year in my opinion.