Princeton player dies during game tonight...

Bluefield_Rules

Princeton sophomore, Tanner Otey, collapsed while on the bench drinking some water early in the game, suffering an apparent seizure. The young man was taken to Princeton Community Hospital and later pronounced dead. It’s a truly sad situation. My prayers and best to his family, friends, and teammates.

Very sad situation. Very athletic and nice young man! My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Also to the friends of this young man. From what I have heard-He was looked up to highly by his peers. Please remember this family and his friends in this time of sadness.

I played AAU this past summer with Tanner and he was a very nice guy. I got along with him great. This is a very sad time for everyone that has ever came in contact with him. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

I COACHED TANNER OTEY WHEN HE PLAYED FOR THE BRUSHFORK BENGALS. I CAN TELL ALL OF YOU HE WAS A GREAT KID AND HIS MOM AND DAD WAS GREAT PEOPLE. HE WAS ALWAYS WILLING TO GIVE HIS ALL AND HE WAS A CHAMPION IN MY HEART AND ALWAYS WILL BE. MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY. HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A CHAMPION.