Graham 70 Bluefield 51 - FINAL

GMan

Graham opened with a 13-0 run and never looked back. Bradshaw had 34 and Belcher added 21 as the G-Men defeat their cross-town rivals for the third consecutive year (including the last two Princeton Christmas Tourneys).

Actually it was 2000 and 2001 that Graham beat Bluefield at Princeton's Holiday Tournament. Bluefield has won that event the past two years, 2002 and 2003.

Surprised? You should have been there. Bluefield is very lucky they did lose by 40 or 50. The game was never close as Graham dominated from start to finish. Graham gave Bluefield a lesson in fundamentals tonight as Bluefield looked as if they had never been coached a day in their life. Graham dominated every single aspect of the game from rebounding and defense to hustle and passing. I lost count of the times tonight that a single Graham player out-rebounded three Bluefield players with ease simply b/c they blocked out. Graham is very well coached and I guess the only solace I take from tonight is at least their great coach is a Bluefield grad...

2001...I guess you are right...I don't go to many HS basketball games (can't stand the always horrible officiating) and sometimes I lose track of time. I did make it to the Bluefield-WW game last year at BHS...the one where Bluefield came back from a 20+ point deficit and almost won the game.