SWVASPORTS.COM

Congrats to the ACC on an outstanding bowl season!

wvuraiders

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

Did anyone happen to see Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, and Desmond Howards Top 5 for next year. Herbstreit had Rutgers at #5, Corse had WV at #5, and Howard had WVU at #4. No ACC teams in sight. While they may not really be experts they are what is the national scene of college football.

[ QUOTE ]

Did anyone happen to see Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, and Desmond Howards Top 5 for next year. Herbstreit had Rutgers at #5, Corse had WV at #5, and Howard had WVU at #4. No ACC teams in sight. While they may not really be experts they are what is the national scene of college football.

[/ QUOTE ]

well give them a cookie, there the same 3 guys that said Ohio St. would beat FLA!!!

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well give them a cookie, there the same 3 guys that said Ohio St. would beat FLA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea just disregard my post where I said that they are no experts. Nevertheless WVU and Rutgers is being respected, that was my point.