graham regular season swd champs

ghs73

with a big but close win over a very good carroll county team by a 76-67 margin the gmen claim the regular season title and i think get to host the tournament this year. i might be wrong and if i am i am sorry ahead of time so no one will blast me for making a mistake lol. congrats. to the gmen and to carroll county also

They need to rename the SWD the Graham District, at least for football and basketball, b/c the G-Men own everyone in that district in those sports. Why not just starting crowning them district champs before the season starts and save everyone else the trouble? lol

Next year I think Graham still has a chance at the SWD title agian in football. their only losing a couple things, true alot of people say Graham for the past 3-4 years has been the Ahmad Bradshaw show but the G-Men have alot of people returning from last year just loosing two full time starters on the line but they are already replaced wit two people that was starters off and on through the season in the back field you have Napper, Henderson, Henry and Mathews at QB so pretty much there isnt going to be much change so dont count them out this coming year!

i just hope that everyone continues to want to overlook grahams chances next season without bradshaw, just like my son said using my name here they do have a good core of kids with playing time that are working hard in the weight room to get better and they played very good when called upon by the coach this past year to step in and play when a started went down with a injury so they have some big time experience in the playoffs against the best teams and they know what it takes to get back there so please everyone overlook the gmen this year and hopefully the beavers will overlook us also lol.