NEXT SEASON!!!

marshallman

#32 for graham is ronnie scott he had like 20 carries for i belive 10 yards a piece so if ur looking for the big backs of old look a this guy next year i tellin u he's a brusier with good break away speed so well see

Well he had a couple pretty good running backs in front of him. I haven't seen him play but he's a good kid who seems to be committed to the weight room. I think he will do well if he keeps that attitude.

I will say this for Ronnie Scott, he eats, sleeps and breathes football. As for playing time, it is hard for a Soph. to get much PT when there are strong seniors in front of you on the depth chart.

yeah id love to see any sophomore,junior or senior get loads of playing time in behind steve,carper,tyler,and josh broils kinda hard to play when you have capable SENIORS! infront of you so well see its just a perdiction and he did play against richlands as a blocking back i did say he was a good size boy

[ QUOTE ]

yeah id love to see any sophomore,junior or senior get loads of playing time in behind steve,carper,tyler,and josh broils kinda hard to play when you have capable SENIORS! infront of you so well see its just a perdiction and he did play against richlands as a blocking back i did say he was a good size boy

[/ QUOTE ]

Halsey your on the team and you cant even spell Broyles right hahah jk

Yea Ronnies My brother and I blocked 4 him when he was in the backfield..And im not saying hes an allstar but he hits the holes like ahmad bradshaw. And if he cant juke you he'll just run over you.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Fuller Rasnick and Muncy... maybe not in that order but they are the 3 best by far

[/ QUOTE ]

I don’t know about Rasnick for next year, I hear he is going through menopause.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....is that what keeps you from playing??