Beavers VS G-men

schoolteacher

[ QUOTE ]

It will take a miracle for the G-Men to win.Beavers by 30, and maybe score 100.

[/ QUOTE ] i kinda agree with him blfd didnt even play that good the last time, they were up by 10 at half, 30 after 3 and then coach G, started playin the JV team....but who knows i guess we'll see in less than 24 hours

i think it will be a better game as well, weve made some changes on D, our press break, some of our positions on the court, and our offense, and its lookin pretty good... plus were use to playin teams bigger then us (bassett, 7-3, 6-8, and 6-6) (Australia 6'10, 6'9, 6'8, and 2 more at 6'5) (twin valley the baldwin guy at 6'7) (hurley 6'6)... so pretty much every team weve played has outsized us... i think it will be a good game tho...

yeah the ball slipped outta my hands on the shot it happens... and i had 4 turnovers, as a team we had 15, go look at the stat book buddy cause i checked it after the game... its not a turnover on my part if i hit someone in the hands with a pass and they drop it which your tryin to count it as one...... also why your at it go look at my assists and rebounds then try and talk some crap about me, nice try tho...

HAHA, you got most of those in garbage time after we rested our guys. You had more than 4 turnovers, easily. Thats humorous. I'm sure it is YOUR stat book. You walk everytime you get the ball. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA

[ QUOTE ]

HAHA, you got most of those in garbage time after we rested our guys. You had more than 4 turnovers, easily. Thats humorous. I'm sure it is YOUR stat book. You walk everytime you get the ball. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i never got called for a walk you retard... like i said i dont get credit for the turnover when i hit someone in the hands with the pass and they drop it, thats what your countin... and actually my assists and rebounds came when the starters were in cause the rebounds were early in the game and i had assists all through it, glad to see you watch the game real close tho... we playd good tonight as a team tho, were still makin them little mistakes that cost us, but a 16pt game difference this time and a 34pt the first is a huge difference...

and we lost by 16...

[ QUOTE ]

would everyone agree the highlight of the game is jimmy simon scoring with under a minute to play.... both sides went nuts!!

[/ QUOTE ]Even though i wasnt there..i would say that was the highlight of the game.

[ QUOTE ]

From what i heard from a 9th grade basketball player. Our 9th grade team will play there JV first. Than our JV will be playing the varisty the majority of the night because of varsity plays at logan tommorow night

[/ QUOTE ] you were right, this game was never really close blfd led by double digits basically the entire game and was just cruisin with the reserves in, but thats good tho, logan will be a good test on the road t/m night