Beavers VS G-men

schoolteacher

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

HAHA, you got most of those in garbage time after we rested our guys. You had more than 4 turnovers, easily. Thats humorous. I'm sure it is YOUR stat book. You walk everytime you get the ball. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i never got called for a walk you retard... like i said i dont get credit for the turnover when i hit someone in the hands with the pass and they drop it, thats what your countin... and actually my assists and rebounds came when the starters were in cause the rebounds were early in the game and i had assists all through it, glad to see you watch the game real close tho...

and we lost by 16...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, Kevin Federline..Just because you don't get called for a walk doesn't mean you don't shuffle your feet everytime you touch the ball. All i saw you do was get swatted in the jaw by the Beavs, throw stupid passes ( and yes they were your fault when you throw a pass you shouldn't have and your teammate loses it because there's two guys on him) and try to shoot a ball and it ends up under the bleachers. You really shouldn't get on here and talk smack to your own teammates after a game and think anyone is going to respect you. Especially only being an average (if that) player. Call me a retard if you want, but your the one making an @#$# of yourself on this board.

[ QUOTE ]

Wow buddy calm down..its just a message board dont take it serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't usually post, but ole KTom stirred my pot weeks ago by calling out his teammates after that loss. Getting on here like he played awesome tonight giving out stats and all is ridiculous. He should have been humbled tonight by his performance. Guess some guys will never learn.

i had 4 turnovers, as a team we had 15, go look at the stat book buddy cause i checked it after the game... its not a turnover on my part if i hit someone in the hands with a pass and they drop it which your tryin to count it as one...... also why your at it go look at my assists and rebounds then try and talk some crap about me, nice try tho...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tellin me to go look at his stats, like he did something....HAHA

Ktom played a pretty good game. Graham as a team in my opinion needs alot of work to do. They seem slow at everything. Running,passing, getting rebounds and everything...

Not a bad game altogather though. It was enjoyable to watch. and ktom almost hit me with that ball that slipped outa his hands

u better be ready for Mt.view 1st, that might be a nasty game, and the SWD is not very good so thats no big deal....that Australian team must have sucked that you guys played at twin valley tourney

actually we play bland before mt view, then i think its mt view, then tazewell then pulaski... i think thats next weeks lineup cause we got 4 games i know that, 3 are at home for a change and the away is at tazewell... and the australian team was actually pretty good, just the day we played them we were all hittin shots and had a little confidence cause we had just got our first win before them... richlands can shoot the 3 ball good and they hit them alot when they played the australian team...

bland isnt very good, mt. view will be tough, i'm gonna go to that game tues. instead of the bluefield slaughtering of pikeview part 2, make sure u have someone get back on D, because #34 cordero high, and #32 eric smith like to dunk, my uncle told me they dunked several times against MCA and iaeger

[ QUOTE ]

bland isnt very good, mt. view will be tough, i'm gonna go to that game tues. instead of the bluefield slaughtering of pikeview part 2, make sure u have someone get back on D, because #34 cordero high, and #32 eric smith like to dunk, my uncle told me they dunked several times against MCA and iaeger

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeah bluefield will kill them again... yeah the eric smith kid is huge, when i played aau with dexter and them on that bluefield team that george smalls had for a while eric was on the team... thanks for the heads up on it tho... i thought ansel was gonna throw it down on me tonight so i fouled him lol...

I agree. Him making that basket was the highlight of the night in my opinion. Bluefield showed some class in my opinion by letting him shoot it, well basically just stood infront of there bench while he shot. Very good on the part of coach webster to let him do that

Guest BEAVERTAIL

He was scouting the Greenbrier East-Westside game... Greenbrier east won by single digits...

When do we play westside?

I just got done listening to all the Wyoming East fans on the Tri-state preps board talking about them deserving the #1 spot. and like it was said numerous times. we'd gladly give that up now to take states in charleston!