STUDENT SECTIONS

ThrowthaBomb5

I am posting about the student sections this year! the turnouts have been great, i attend glenvar and our crowds have doubled because of our student section and so many teams have been intimidated by our crowds, and we are a little single A school with huge turnouts! we have had problems though stupid people complain but parents and other fans love us! I guess its cause we piss the players and opposing fans off so much haha! the other sections i have seen are the SALEM SUPERFANS and THE GEORGE WTYHE SOLDIERS both sections are great! i think GW could be a little more rowdy and they are a little to nice but Salem is great and i love our section! I know there are a lot more sections so please reply with your names and maybe some of your chants or other ideas thanks!

i definatly disagree, yall are not the rowdiest. Its between the SALEM SUPERFANS the HIGHLANDER HARRASSERS and cave spring and LB also are very rowdy. I know Glenvar and Salem have had many kids thrown out and banned this year so

In the Southwest District...absolutely not! Graham's student section was the largest and loudest all year. Richland's student section was good, but not quite up to the level of the G-Men. The Rife's Raiders was a great idea, though!

the Rife's Raiders are almost equall to the Cameron Crazies. They are by far the loudest and craziest fans in SWVA. If I remember correctly at one play off game one Rife's Raider was cheering for Grundy and all of Graham's fans were cheering for Graham and the noise was almost equall.

Bluefield might have lost both games to Graham. However, they did play right with Graham for all, but the first quarter of the first game, which is more than anyone can ever say for Richlands. You boys in western Tazewell County had better stick to baseball...