Bluefield/Richlands agree to one year deal...

Bluefield_Rules

[ QUOTE ]

YEA ! are you ready ?

BHS 40

RHS 21

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no sense in starting the trash talking. The series has been scheduled and now we'll find out who has what on the field of play. I applaud Richlands for stepping up to the plate. May the best team win...

[ QUOTE ]

As of now it's a one year deal with the game scheduled for 9th week and being played at Richlands. The game will replace Hoover on Bluefield's schedule. Bluefield is also in very early talks with Wheeling Central...

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool.

I wonder who Richlands is dropping. Given the proposed timing in the season, I would assume that the Beavers will replace Lebanon.

[ QUOTE ]

Both Lebanon and Virginia High dropped Richlands when they joined the new Clinch Mountain District. RHS now has a full slate having already added Powell Valley.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am completely off base. I was thinking that new series contracts took effect in even numbered years. Yet I was marginally aware of the fact that realignment goes into effect during the next school year.

I'm either taking the Fifth or blaming some kind of genetic deficiency for my posting shortcomings of late.

Calm down dude. Most know im playing around I made dumb predictions all year with nados. ...

Adding Wheeling to the schedule would be big. That would be a very respectible one along with rhs! Maybe they will playing on the new turf!

That is the way the beavs like too!! They try every year to get a schedule like that. It is just a shame they have to go the up-most part of the state or cross state line to get a schedule together!!.

[ QUOTE ]

Both Lebanon and Virginia High dropped Richlands when they joined the new Clinch Mountain District. RHS now has a full slate having already added Powell Valley.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Lebanon and Va High is dropping RHS, does that mean they will also be dropping Tazewell?? and if so, then does anyone know who Tazewell will pick up??

Oh but the smack that will typed until then will be like the beaver vs graham games are....Not me of course. !! This should be a great matchup, there is alot of talent expected from both clubs next year!, cant wait !

Its could be a major blowout but its hard to say

All i know is, that its being played at Ernie Hicks...lol....about as fair for bluefield as it was for RHS the last time they played at mitchell