Richlands New Offense

marshallman

[ QUOTE ]

9 Down Lineman 1 back and qb Fuller gets the ball and runs wherever theres a whole or he can throw it down field and run under it and catch it

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like alot of points to me

[/ QUOTE ]

He's horrible and never works hard he better start busting his butt if he wants to get better

[/ QUOTE ]

are u talkin bout ben addison from richlands? if you are u are wrong..he is in the weight room everyday and in the mornings on snow days. you probably know nothing about Ben, just someone from graham or tazewell with nothing else to do except talk bad abuot richlands.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's horrible and never works hard he better start busting his butt if he wants to get better

[/ QUOTE ]

are u talkin bout ben addison from richlands? if you are u are wrong..he is in the weight room everyday and in the mornings on snow days. you probably know nothing about Ben, just someone from graham or tazewell with nothing else to do except talk bad abuot richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

No i'm from Richlands and ben may be in the weight room but he doesn't work hard at all and i've heard that from many people

Ben is a guy who busts his BUTT off.He just might be reading this right now so be quite Your from Richlands stop dissing your own players so what if he dropped a couple of punts they didnt effect Richlands.Ben will do what Caleb did after Cain went to Virginia BEN ADDISON ROCKS

[ QUOTE ]

It'll be kinda hard to do that when he won't even be starting at runningback

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the word around school that kheven will be the starter so unless we run lots of reverses then i don't see the 1,000 yds for addison

I am willing to bet that the coaching staff isn't even sure of who the starting tailback will be. Ben looked great as a receiver this past season, wouldn't mind seeing him continue that roll. Kheven has got tons of speed. Who knows how it will play out, I am sure that both of them will be in the starting offense. Or at least I hope so.

guys! Its still january! Ben addison may be slated to start at tailback next fall but thats still a long way to go.....he could be moved to another spot or anything.....lets wait til the last week of august and then lets decide

• 2 weeks later...

Ben was one of the top junior players of this season along with Romulo, Shane, Matt, and Austin. He had a lot of yards and a few touchdowns, he has terrific speed and is a hard worker. They all showed great potential for next year, and i'm sure you'll see everyone of them with a great amount of playing time in this upcoming season.

[ QUOTE ]

Well ben is horrible but austin fuller, matt davis, romulo fajardo, kheven schweingruber, and shane wicks will be good on both sides of the ball

[/ QUOTE ]

that statement rights there says u know nothing about football...