twin valley/hurley

billhilly

well i heard that May only had 6 points agaisnt them so i think billhilly is right. you may lead bdd but you sure dont show it when you play twin valley. and this is coming from somebody that dont even watch bdd ball play C'wood or St. paul teams that are tuff with big guys that can match up with you instead of 6'1 centers from council or haysi

great point TOM izzo.......anyone who is 6" taller than who they play against should dominate......but when you play against someone your own size or bigger, you have to step up your game to prove you are a big time player, and May just doesnt do that. i think he had 12 points against TV but most of them were when baldwin was not in the game. I am not trying to down the kid by any means, just stating facts, play strong and play your size and you will be alright kid......hurley is alot better than they showed the other day, but May has to play his size and not hump over after getting blocked 3 times, before they will win ballgames.

yeah May is a good ball player. i dont mean to down the guy if i sounded like i did im sorry. but you are right he does need to step his game up against players such as baldwin and hurley is alot better team the best they have ever been is what ive heard and seen in the papers

Im sorry! This is not the best team Hurley has ever had. They have had 2 teams that have made it to the state semifinals and that was in 86 and 92. By far they were better than this years team.

Hurley has had some great teams and great talent come thru the system. People dont seem to remember past 2 or 3 years!! lol...

Cooper and Christian, coach at grundy played on one of those teams if i'm not mistaken..

well first off the may guy can play and he has good movement, you cant blame him for being on a bad team and them not feedin him the ball as much as they should, i didnt see the game but i have seen him play the past 2 years and hes good, just the team around him aint so you cant say he was scared, plus he might of had a bad game so you cant just say someones scared cause of one game where he didnt score in the 20s when he has pretty much all the other games hes played in...

Like I said, lets see how far T-valley makes it in post season. This year the black diamond is the weekest its been in the past 8 or more years. T-valley is no "Juggernaut", yeah they may win a week district and most of the other teams are concuring that they are week this year, lets see how they do after the district tourn. is over. Mays keep that head up and prove them wrong when you play again.