According to the WVSSAC AAA schedules Bluefield...

edrforshey

What an exciting challenge such a game would be for Bluefield. Martinsburg's pass happy offense would provide a huge challenge to the Beavers pass defense. Last season the only team in AAA that I thought Bluefield couldn't match up well against was Martinsburg b/c of their outstanding passing attack. At least Barrett is gone at WR, but the QB, Sowers, does return with some weapons around him...

Well, I guess that means there won't be two Graham-Beaver games next year as I had heard possible rumors of from a fairly reliable source.

HMMM, maybe Bluefield is ducking someone.... grin.gif

i know they want a hard schedule but they are making a big mistake picking up martinsburg. martinsburg will pick bluefield apart with their passing game. bluefield will have a decent team but they wont be better then the last 2 years. martinsburg is just too powerful for bluefield. bluefield is just outmatched. in my oppinion bluefield will get crushed, but ya never know what might happen.

Yup, and we all thought Beckley would crush Bluefield in hoops this past year too and look what happened. I'd rather play Martinsburg than a cupcake any day. The chances are we'll lose, but the Beavers will show up and give it all they've got. And win or lose, they'll be the better for it come playoff time...