Richlands

rvtne216

[ QUOTE ]

matt davis is a WR not a TE

[/ QUOTE ]

since we run a spread, there is no tight ends so wicks wouldnt be one either, there isnt a full back either.

Hey couple of my friends go to twin valley now tell if they are crazy or what. What do you all think is the chances of them getting to even step on the field with Richlands. I mean garrett was just in 10th this year and he is just a great athlete all around could play anywhere finshed with 8 tds and 500some rush yards and named to all-district 1st team and jory well his not as confident he dont think he'd play just he wants to be on a winning team but he is a good DB had 8 ints and was named honor mention region d DB. I told them just to stay at twin valley enjoy the rest of there high school playing days cuz after its gone its GONE

Why do you have to use that quote at the end of your posts?You should not use the R word. Those kids are special needs.And try their best . Have you ever been to the special field day at RHS? Try it !Then you will have a different opnion of those childern . So please refrain from using that R WORD. Thanks.

I second that salty dog. If you could place the heart of those kids in some of the people who do have the talent that they never use, then you could produce one heck of a player.

I would like to see the moderators ask him to refrain from the R word.