School

rvtne216

[ QUOTE ]

yeah its not very fun...but do we honestly need to have a thread on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently we do, according to our scholarly moderator, although he REALLY needs to brush up on his grammar, spelling, and I am assuming mathematics.

it is supposed to snow a little tonight...but not much at all..i think this is just making up for last Friday when we went and it was awful Thursday night even though Friday wasnt that bad...i think they are just jumping the gun now...the forecasted temperature in the morning could be another reason..if its too cold then the buses fuel might freeze meaning they would have to run them from 730 until they start their runs...you never know...

its supposed to start at 6am..And then pick up big around 9pm and not slow down till 4pm..I don't think they wanna send them to school, let them eat breakfast, then send them home again...but thats how its gonna be for Mercer County...check out (http://www.wdbj7.com) There's already counties who have closed for tm cuz they know they will have to send the students home