Anyone interested in Fantasy Football?

Bluefield_Rules

What format does Yahoo use? If you think its the best, go ahead and get a league started and post the info here...I'll tack it to the top of the board and maybe we can get some folks signed up for this season.

I would be interested in doing it especially since I've taken the last couple of years off from FF after "retiring" as the undisputed, multi-time SWVAF FFL Champion! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

What format does Yahoo use? If you think its the best, go ahead and get a league started and post the info here..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yahoo gives a variety of options, but I tend to go with the head-to-head format. I'm not sure if it's the best, but I have used it for five years now to play fantasy football and I am very comfortable using it. I feel it's a lot simpler to use than some other site's fantasy leagues I've used in the past.

I'll go ahead and start up a league. I'm heading out to lunch in a few miuntes, but when I return I'll post the information for you to pin at the top of the board.