Who do u think have good chances to win championship?

Blues6

i really doubt that a new coach and some new players will automatically give you the district...you will have some very very tough challenges...Graham is fielding a good team this year as is CC and Tazewell...hopefully you all will do good because in the past it has usually been a three team race..i would love for it to be a four team race...much more excitement haha

the last game we were playing our back-ups for most of the game because we had to travel to CC i think 2 days after the game and we didnt want anyone to get injured during the game...during the Tazewell tournament we won 5-0 or 5-2...now that i think it might have been 5-2...but either way they couldnt stay with us and i have a feeling it will be a couple more years before they will be able to stay with any other SWD teams...

yeah it was Klint's first ever varsity game he had just gotten moved up right after he played a jv game and then got hurt when he ran into the goalie...but it was the first game

A good coach goes along way, and in the swd a few good players do too. I think that richlands at times was competative last year and that they were only a good coach and a few good players away from the swd championship. They greatly improved as the year went on aswell.