Who do u think have good chances to win championship?

Blues6

yeah we looked past richlands to focus on u guys for the championship and almost lost the championship at svcc. luckily we pulled it out and beat u guys in bluefield. btw are u playing at east river this year??

yes we are actually and im pretty excited about that...coach is makin the field 120 X 75 so it will be a big change for all of us in district because i dont think anyone has a regulation field...

hello, I should know since I am the one that measures it every year for the last three years and I got 68 last year. so YES it is 120 x 68. It is not the football field right now it is the soccer field. lol. The football field does not go as wide as a real sport. During football you have to have a lot of room for all the bench warmers. We take the field out wider during Soccer season

[ QUOTE ]

hello, I should know since I am the one that measures it every year for the last three years and I got 68 last year. so YES it is 120 x 68. It is not the football field right now it is the soccer field. lol. The football field does not go as wide as a real sport. During football you have to have a lot of room for all the bench warmers. We take the field out wider during Soccer season

[/ QUOTE ]

haha good stuff

[ QUOTE ]

watch out for us SWD teams...we held with Marion last year very well..and i think this years team will be better so we should be able to stick with Abingdon better...

[/ QUOTE ]

Marion and Abingdon were pretty equal last yearalthough Abingdon had the better record most games came down to the final minutes and Marion lost two starters last year and now has pretty much their full line up back with many seniors ready for an undefeated season through the state tourney...A-town's goin down in the A'town for once

[ QUOTE ]

Marion lost two starters last year and now has pretty much their full line up back with many seniors ready for an undefeated season through the state tourney

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

watch out for us SWD teams...we held with Marion last year very well..and i think this years team will be better so we should be able to stick with Abingdon better...

[/ QUOTE ]

Marion and Abingdon were pretty equal last yearalthough Abingdon had the better record most games came down to the final minutes and Marion lost two starters last year and now has pretty much their full line up back with many seniors ready for an undefeated season through the state tourney...A-town's goin down in the A'town for once

[/ QUOTE ]

Abingdon was the better team between the two last year.

everyone needs to stop talking junk on the board and just let their play speak for them. Keep this board from becoming like the others and just talk about the games and stuff that are coming up. Everyones team works hard to try to win so just let that do the talking.

[ QUOTE ]

no but we at least gave Martinsville a game...thats all im gonna say...

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving a team a game means jack crap because in the end you still lost.

A loss is a loss, doesn't matter if it is by 5 goals or 1 goal.