Noel Devine.....

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'd rather see him go to WVU, but with him living in Florida, and the whole Deion thing..that would be my guess of what he likes the most..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Deion needs to mind his own dang business

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does Deion need to mind his own business?

He was only trying to help a kid from his own home team get going in the right direction.

Noel is lucky he isn't in jail right now with the way his life had been going.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'd rather see him go to WVU, but with him living in Florida, and the whole Deion thing..that would be my guess of what he likes the most..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was only trying to help a kid from his own home team get going in the right direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its alright that he is mentoring him but he doesn't need to try to sway his decision of where he wants to play college ball.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its alright that he is mentoring him but he doesn't need to try to sway his decision of where he wants to play college ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you would actually read the articles about him, they are saying Deion is not trying to influence him towards a particular school.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you would actually read the articles about him, they are saying Deion is not trying to influence him towards a particular school.

[/ QUOTE ]

He may not be up in his face 24/7 but if you think that he is not trying his best to get him at FSU then you are misguided.

[ QUOTE ]

If you dont think that deion is trying to get him to attend FSU, then your nuts

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that, but it is not Deion's choice. In the end it is Noel's, I am sure Deion is an influence, but not as much as you all think.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If you dont think that deion is trying to get him to attend FSU, then your nuts

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that, but it is not Deion's choice. In the end it is Noel's, I am sure Deion is an influence, but not as much as you all think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly why he needs to mind his own business with the recruiting.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

HE WASN'T RECRUITING.

He was helping a kid from his own home town that was headed in the wrong direction in his life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know for sure?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

HE WASN'T RECRUITING.

He was helping a kid from his own home town that was headed in the wrong direction in his life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know for sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

If Noel was that entranced with Deion and FSU, then he wouldn't have stolen Deion's car, driven to a FL. airport, and flown home to Fort Myers.

Deion was just trying to help a kid in trouble, not sway him to attend FSU.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

HE WASN'T RECRUITING.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know for sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

If Noel was that entranced with Deion and FSU, then he wouldn't have stolen Deion's car, driven to a FL. airport, and flown home to Fort Myers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say he was entranced with him but to say Deion is not trying to sway him to go to FSU is wrong.

Its just a wild coincidence that Deion chooses to help a kid from his hometown that might go to FSU? There's plenty of kids, probably star athletes, who deion could have helped from his hometown who he didn't help.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Car thief...huh??? And the WVU fans are licking their chops over him...huh??? And they continue to bash VT over MV1 and MV2...Hello Mr. Pot! Hi, Mr. Kettle!

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Car thief...huh??? And the WVU fans are licking their chops over him...huh??? And they continue to bash VT over MV1 and MV2...Hello Mr. Pot! Hi, Mr. Kettle!

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference between a 17 year old kid making mistakes as opposed to a 22 or 26 year old man like the Vick's. BTW one reason he wants to get out of Florida and go to a place like WVU is to get away from some of the trouble. Once again you have no clue GMAN.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference between a 17 year old kid making mistakes as opposed to a 22 or 26 year old man like the Vick's. BTW one reason he wants to get out of Florida and go to a place like WVU is to get away from some of the trouble. Once again you have no clue GMAN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Marcus was only 19 when he had his troubles but that didn't stop the WVU faithful from crucifying him...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Marcus was only 19 when he had his troubles but that didn't stop the WVU faithful from crucifying him...

[/ QUOTE ]

He was 19 when he was trying to have sex with the underage girls. He was 21 when he elbowed the WVU coach in the head, flipped off the fans, and when he was charged for the firearm incident. As I said before sir Michael was 25 05 26 when he flipped off fans and then was found with a suspiscious ass bottle on an airplane.

[ QUOTE ]

There was no firearm incident. That was an extortion scam... but then you already knew that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its OK BigD...JJ can't see the forest for the trees. When its WVU, its all good...but when its someone else, especially VT, there should be a public flogging...typical...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

There was no firearm incident. That was an extortion scam... but then you already knew that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its OK BigD...JJ can't see the forest for the trees. When its WVU, its all good...but when its someone else, especially VT, there should be a public flogging...typical...

[/ QUOTE ]

This post didn't even have anything to do with VT. People on here always blame WVU fans for stirring up trouble but I think it was VT fans who started this one.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Any info about the visit he had to WVU?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it looks as if he won't announce until a few weeks. Probably still has to see if he is going to qualify. He really likes our offense because it will give him a chance to make plays in the secondary.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, he found the best dealers, and has three of them on speed dial. He was looking for an apartment as far away from the police station as possible. He found a pawn shop with guns that already have the serial numbers shaved off. Oh, and he is looking at living right around the high school for some reason.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, he found the best dealers, and has three of them on speed dial. He was looking for an apartment as far away from the police station as possible. He found a pawn shop with guns that already have the serial numbers shaved off. Oh, and he is looking at living right around the high school for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you come up with all of that all by yourself?