Noel Devine.....

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Any info about the visit he had to WVU?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, he found the best dealers, and has three of them on speed dial. He was looking for an apartment as far away from the police station as possible. He found a pawn shop with guns that already have the serial numbers shaved off. Oh, and he is looking at living right around the high school for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you come up with all of that all by yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, YO mama told me! OH SNAP! HAR HAR HAR

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, he found the best dealers, and has three of them on speed dial. He was looking for an apartment as far away from the police station as possible. He found a pawn shop with guns that already have the serial numbers shaved off. Oh, and he is looking at living right around the high school for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many things i enjoy in life including: The Atlanta Braves, the beach, Virginia Tech, women, and pissing off Brickface.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If Noel was that entranced with Deion and FSU, then he wouldn't have stolen Deion's car, driven to a FL. airport, and flown home to Fort Myers.

Deion was just trying to help a kid in trouble, not sway him to attend FSU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Car thief...huh??? And the WVU fans are licking their chops over him...huh??? And they continue to bash VT over MV1 and MV2...Hello Mr. Pot! Hi, Mr. Kettle!

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference between a 17 year old kid making mistakes as opposed to a 22 or 26 year old man like the Vick's. BTW one reason he wants to get out of Florida and go to a place like WVU is to get away from some of the trouble. Once again you have no clue GMAN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I have one name for you: Chris Henry. He's done well, hasn't he???

And about devine, there would be a draw for him to stay at an instate school, as there is for MOST recruits in the nation.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If Noel was that entranced with Deion and FSU, then he wouldn't have stolen Deion's car, driven to a FL. airport, and flown home to Fort Myers.

Deion was just trying to help a kid in trouble, not sway him to attend FSU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Car thief...huh??? And the WVU fans are licking their chops over him...huh??? And they continue to bash VT over MV1 and MV2...Hello Mr. Pot! Hi, Mr. Kettle!

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference between a 17 year old kid making mistakes as opposed to a 22 or 26 year old man like the Vick's. BTW one reason he wants to get out of Florida and go to a place like WVU is to get away from some of the trouble. Once again you have no clue GMAN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I have one name for you: Chris Henry. He's done well, hasn't he???

And about devine, there would be a draw for him to stay at an instate school, as there is for MOST recruits in the nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never stood up for Chris Henry. I have said that he is actually a nice guy just not too bright.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Noel Devine just verbally committed to West Virginia. Formal/signed commitment to come tomorrow morning. Slaton, White, and Devine may be the fastest backfield in the nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that is right.

Jim Laise

WVSports.com Senior Writer

Talk about it in The Blue Lot

North Fort Myers coach James Iandoli said Tuesday afternoon that star runner Noel Devine likely will be a Mountaineer when signing day comes around in less than 24 hours.

"He verbally committed today and unless something happens, I plan on him signing with the Mountaineers," Iandoli said from school. "I'm assuming that. There are three scholarships here (WVU, Florida State and Alabama). "Upon speaking with him--it's West Virginia," the head coach said.

Iandoli said that Devine will come to school with his guardians Wednesday morning, the first day of the national letter of intent period, to formally sign the contract that was faxed him from the West Virginia football office.

Devine is expected to sign his letter of intent tomorrow morning according to his high school coach.

"I would imagine he will sign it around 8 or 9 in the morning. I don't know how long it will take to get back to Morgantown, but I would think they will have it before their signings are released," the coach said.

WVU head coach Rich Rodriguez has called for a 3 p.m. press conference at the Puskar Center Wednesday to discuss all the signings for the Class of 2007. Devine's pledge would make 27 current commitments for the Mountaineers. Several of the current pledge class may have to go to prep school, which would allow WVU to reach its NCAA mandated list of 25 signings.

Devine rushed for 1,933 yards and 24 touchdowns this season. Many of the games, he was removed after the first half because they were blow outs. At 5-foot-8, 170 pounds, he max benches 350 pounds and vertically jumps 43 inches.

Interestingly, WVU's All-American tailback Steve Slaton arrived at WVU at almost the same weight as Devine. He currently is 5-11, 210 pounds. Already, the Mountaineers have received a commitment from 4-star Terence Kerns of Frederick, Md. Kerns is currently recuperating from knee surgery.

WVU signed a 5-star running back, Jason Gwaltney, in the class of 2005. Gwaltney is currently listed on the roster as a sophomore and will participate in spring practice.

Iandoli warned that Devine has work to do academically before he qualifies.

As per Rivals Top 100

Tech's highest rated recruit--Tyrod Taylor #27 in the country

WVU's highest rated recruit--Noel Devine #15 in the country

Im not sure. Most of the good games are away this season

Sat 9/1 WESTERN MICHIGAN Parents Day

Sat 9/8 at Marshall

Thu 9/13 at Maryland ESPN/ESPN2

Sat 9/22 EAST CAROLINA

Sat 9/29 at South Florida

Sat 10/6 at Syracuse

Sat 10/20 MISSISSIPPI STATE Homecoming

Sat 10/27 at Rutgers

Thu 11/8 LOUISVILLE ESPN/ESPN2 Mountaineer Day

Sat 11/17 at Cincinnati

Sat 11/24 CONNECTICUT

Sat 12/1 PITTSBURGH National Broadcast

We deffinetly have to attend the Pittsburgh game, and the louisville game..... any others. I really dont care for. But its up to you

[ QUOTE ]

Its not the best page, mainly bc i am not a member but it gets the message across.

Slaton, White, Schmidt, and now Devine......Make room for the Big Crystal Football in the WVU trophy case.

[/ QUOTE ]

So with the commitment of Devine to WVU, he is going to fix all their defensive problems and let them win the national championship

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Its not the best page, mainly bc i am not a member but it gets the message across.

Slaton, White, Schmidt, and now Devine......Make room for the Big Crystal Football in the WVU trophy case.

[/ QUOTE ]

So with the commitment of Devine to WVU, he is going to fix all their defensive problems and let them win the national championship

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to think of it more along the lines of, If you cant be stopped who needs a defense??

and they got another Pat White type QB recruited...his junior year his stats were 140-266 for 2,286 31 TD's 3 INT's...those are pretty impressive numbers for a junior...not too mention 730 yards rushing with 11 more rushing TD's....i would like to see his senior year stats

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=44827&Sport=1

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

and they got another Pat White type QB recruited...his junior year his stats were 140-266 for 2,286 31 TD's 3 INT's...those are pretty impressive numbers for a junior...not too mention 730 yards rushing with 11 more rushing TD's....i would like to see his senior year stats

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=44827&Sport=1

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget about Brandon Hogan, he is going to be great too.

As per North Fort Myers news, his coach has gotten to him and he may not sign with WVU after all. It appears that he is having second thoughts. That could be problematic for the Mounties recruiting class. They lost a hopeful linebacker, Bibb, to Iowa State, today as well.