Grundy @ J.I. Burton

Mr_Primetime

Scrimmage opens up at 5:30pm with Host J.I.Burton Vs. Grundy, then Grundy Vs. J.J.Kelly at 6:40, followed by J.J.Kelly Vs. Holston at 7:50 and then finishing up at 9:00 with the host J.I.Burton going up against Holston. $5.00 is the charge.

I don't think this will be much of a test for the Golden Wave all these teams are pretty weak.

It was fun to watch...Grundy starters didn't get much work...couple of minor injuries...nothing serious...was a good workout. Garon Marcum didn't even play in the second game or much of the second period of the first game...was avg about 14+ per carry. Aaron Marcum ran the ball well scored a couple of TD's...sat out most of the 2nd game.

AW Looney had a good night...my boy Tigh got ripped off on a TD pass they called back for stepping out of bounds...couldn't see that side of the field well from the visitors side...but I'll be a homer and say he stayed in...lol.

Colby Owens had a good night...a lot of the younger guys got to play tonight a lot and they all looked pretty good...JJ Kelly score was 19-8 i think and the JI Burton score was like 21-7 or something...i dont even remember? Wave looks ready to roll for next week...should be fun to see how it goes.

The wave looked good. The line looked a lot better and Theo was throwing the ball well. the recievers are really impressing me, Stephan Baker,Jon Brown,Tigh Compton and Jimmy Ashby. The Marcums looked explosive. Garron had a run that he could have been tackled for a short gain then a few shifty moves later the wave was looking to score. I agree with your homer calls. Matt Lee had a beautiful pancake block that was called holding. AW and Jimmy Penley have been impressive in the pre season. This Grundy team has the most quality and depth in the skill positions of any high school team I've watched.