Field House in Richlands

Fresh_Prince

Amen. The only reason I carry one is for emergencies.

I never bring to the golf course, and hate those guys who feel like they have to hold a conversation that you can hear three holes away. (It is bad enough when I get behind a certain loud Yankee woman. wink.gif )

i was in the same class with the girl who got suspened..mr. brown (principal at RMS) took another kids phone and read all of his txt messages and she had txted him earlier in the day, i dont see why it went all the way to school board though..3 days suspension is harsh too

i agree the uniform debate is not the most important item our administrators should be looking at. but, the cell phone issue is big and you cant blame kids abuseing the cell phone privilage in school on a crappy educational system

[ QUOTE ]

I think cell phones should be banned from society...period...especially golf courses...the scurge of the earth...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can give that an amen! Nothing worse to be standing over a five footer for a half, and your sandbagging buddy's wife calls wanting to gab.

[ QUOTE ]

...and your sandbagging buddy's wife calls wanting to gab.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did you start carring a cell-phone...DOH!!! Just kidding, my sand-bagging buddy! LOL