USA over MEXICO

carrollfan

USA scored a 2nd goal in the last minute of play and the goalie just got used by the US player and then he got up and went for a US player's legs. Very classless play. I can not remember the names right now a little bit passed my bed time.

Just happened to be watching this after UNC-Dook went off, and that was quite the pass by the ref to set up the goal. But really the play of the goalie even had me a little bit ticked off. Then after the match, the Mexicans wouldn't even shake the hands of the Americans...

i love the USA Mexico rivalry! We have dominated Mexico on US soil since 2000. It was good to see Landon Donovan come alive a little bit in this game. And now the USA team may have a coach instead of an interim coach.

[ QUOTE ]

i love the USA Mexico rivalry! We have dominated Mexico on US soil since 2000. It was good to see Landon Donovan come alive a little bit in this game. And now the USA team may have a coach instead of an interim coach.

[/ QUOTE ]

7-0-1 against them since 2000.

Outscored Mexico 13-0 on American soil in that time period

[ QUOTE ]

I would not go there. It really is not our country it would be the native americans country. So I say they are welcome as long as they are not here to cause trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

well they shouldnt come here illegally...it makes me mad..lol