Clinch Mountain District

WarHawk

As posted on the LPD board...

1-VH

2-GC

3-Leb

4-Lee

5-JB

VH/GC is almost a toss up, as is Leb/Lee, but VH/GC are still heads and shoulders above Leb/Lee...I think "home field advantage" will likely determine who finishes higher between VH/GC and Leb/Lee...JB is light years behind all four...

Lebanon is not a step behind GC or VH. Lebanon was pretty evenly matched last year with Honaker and Tazewell...two teams that both beat VH. It will be those three competing for the district. GC played in Bristol last year, but they might do a back to back with the new district. I believe VH will have a good team next year, if they can replace some skill positions.

the line will be the best it has been in a few years.

Don't sleep on Lee either....they've been playing a LOT of underclassmen the last couple years.

[ QUOTE ]

Lebanon is not a step behind GC or VH. Lebanon was pretty evenly matched last year with Honaker and Tazewell...two teams that both beat VH. It will be those three competing for the district. GC played in Bristol last year, but they might do a back to back with the new district. I believe VH will have a good team next year, if they can replace some skill positions.

the line will be the best it has been in a few years.

Don't sleep on Lee either....they've been playing a LOT of underclassmen the last couple years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm talking about next year...not this past season...

CLINCH MOUNTAIN DISTRICT FORUM IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!

All CMD Sports have been blocked simply because there are no CMD sports to talk of at this time. They will be opened at a later date.

Please feel free to register and get started!

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00