Tazewell @ Graham

beano5

poor shooting and defensive game for the G-Men..i think the final score was 71-61 Tazewell maybe...just an awful game...the team might have come in cocky or just a break down..i dont know what it was....Tazewell had a great game..i give it to them they played hard from the beginning through the end...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tazewell..it was hard to say...maybe taxley or cronce..im really not sure...i didnt get into the game that much....for Graham...it was either Brown Thompson or Goins...im not really sure though...

He fouled Trey and Trey was pissed so he kinda got up in JDs face. So JD clinched his fist (down by his side) and kinda jumped in Treys face. I guess what they say is true. Its not the guy that starts it who is gonna get caught but the guy the retalliates

[ QUOTE ]

yall may have beat us when it didnt matter and we had and off night because come monday yall better be ready because the gmen are coming for that W.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....thats what the GMEN thought about tonite too.

[ QUOTE ]

Whatever..we played our asses off and finally won a game..cant even get a congratulations..Come monday we'll be ready to play also

[/ QUOTE ]

hey ill give u the congrats good job