Tazewell @ Graham

beano5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Whatever..we played our asses off and finally won a game..cant even get a congratulations..Come monday we'll be ready to play also

[/ QUOTE ]

hey yall did play better then us tonight but if u think about i would rather lose tonight then monday. Tax u are pretty good i admit i guarded u alot tonight. Monday its going to come down to heart and who wants it more and i think thats why we will win

yeah good game to yall, bad game to us, we played like $#!T, and yall came out and hit shots, we had a lot of open looks tonight, just no one could hit them, not to mention we didnt play like a team we played the individual game tonight and yall played like a team and thats why yall kicked our butts, i heard people in our own student section hollaring at a player to pass the ball and quit shootin, thats how ugly the game was, ben i think it was you, jimmy or webb cause it was on the front row lol... we had some nice convos at the foul line about the refs tho tax haha... oh well i guess if were gonna lose one it might as well be that one instead of monday...

[ QUOTE ]

poor shooting and defensive game for the G-Men..i think the final score was 71-61 Tazewell maybe...just an awful game...the team might have come in cocky or just a break down..i dont know what it was....

[/ QUOTE ]

Just an awful team...as I said before the season started, this team would be lucky to win five games...I don't guess they were that lucky...

[ QUOTE ]

the game showed that Tazewell can run for 4 quarters...they played very well tonight...hats off to em

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the game showed that Tazewell can run WITH GRAHAM (or insert name of any other REALLY bad team) for 4 quarters...

[ QUOTE ]

so let me get this straight.....the same tazewell team who gave up 198 pts in their last two games actually beat a decent district team???? lol.....thats what i'm talking about!

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham is NOT a "decent district team"...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

poor shooting and defensive game for the G-Men..i think the final score was 71-61 Tazewell maybe...just an awful game...the team might have come in cocky or just a break down..i dont know what it was....

[/ QUOTE ]

Just an awful team...as I said before the season started, this team would be lucky to win five games...I don't guess they were that lucky...

[/ QUOTE ] Awful coach maybe, players no.

well who cares bout the last game its over and about the next game on monday when we go back to graham to play for the first game of district tournament does anyone think that we (tazewell) will upset graham a 2nd time in a row! i personally believe that we have our chemistry together now and that graham is in for another upset if they dont play team ball!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GMan u really show ur school spirit on here

[/ QUOTE ]

He has school spirit; he is just a 'realist.'

When a team isn’t that good, there is no reason to get excited about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY!!!

I tried warning some of these kids before the season started but all they wanted to talk about was how good they thought they were...