Tazewell @ Graham

beano5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until everyone on the team decides to play team ball we aint gonna win games, its that simple, we have the players and the talent, i just wish everyone would work together instead of being individuals cause then we could win games... and yeah my bad ben it wasnt you it was jim lol...

[ QUOTE ]

well who cares bout the last game its over and about the next game on monday when we go back to graham to play for the first game of district tournament does anyone think that we (tazewell) will upset graham a 2nd time in a row! i personally believe that we have our chemistry together now and that graham is in for another upset if they dont play team ball!

[/ QUOTE ]

its not really an upset beating graham b/c both teams are about the same so it's a toss up going into the game

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well who cares bout the last game its over and about the next game on monday when we go back to graham to play for the first game of district tournament does anyone think that we (tazewell) will upset graham a 2nd time in a row! i personally believe that we have our chemistry together now and that graham is in for another upset if they dont play team ball!

[/ QUOTE ]

its not really an upset beating graham b/c both teams are about the same so it's a toss up going into the game

[/ QUOTE ]

but friday was a upset! us beating graham was our first SWD win in two years so they were favored to win

no tazewell did not beat richlands last year! i played for richlands last year and tazewell didnt beat us but now i play for tazewell! tazewell won only 2 games last year and both were out of district!