Grundy Game

dawgs86

well its Sheldon Clark that they are playin....me being in Lexington...i haven't gotten an exact time....if i had to guess I'd say its the first game...since East Ridge is the host and will probalby play the late game?

Grundy won 49-7

it was never close, Grundy jumped out in front 21 -7 and never looked back.

Garon Marcum touched the ball i think 5 times and scored 3 TD's, A W Looney scored one, Bronson Brown got one, I think Jimmy Ashby got one, and Garon and S Baker both had 2 pt conversions, Baker made a great catch one a tipped ball for his and Garon picked up a blotched PAT and ran it home.

Grundy looked good on defense, the offense looked good also, but Grundy's D was able to control the game. big Charlie Osborne got an INT and Aaron Marcum tipped a screen pass up that I think Bronson Brown ended up getting an INT on...it was a pretty good outing for the Wave.

Next up Shelby Valley at Grundy next week...see you there.

The Bristol paper had Garron with 3 touchdowns,AW with 3 touchdowns and Bronson with one. This was the best I have seen the playbook work. Theo was over 200 yards for the game. Defense looked incredible. I do not think the starters give up a first down. Aaron Marcum was reaking havok behind the line and Jon Brown was popping anyone that broke loose. The young guys got a lot of action in the second half or Grundy could of scored 100.

grundy had a great game hopefully they will be good throuhout the season, the game mvp was Theo Justus and i think he deserved it. good game to all the players on the wave team. tigh had a few good catches too. so i figured i would tell you again good game tigh. the only td sheldon clark scored was on special teams. normaly they are tough, but this year they are young and will not have a great season. see everyone at grundys game next friday the first home game... i cant wait. well good luck all the players and good int bigun Charlie Osbourne.