Bluefield picks up another transfer?

Bluefield_Rules

I just got home and was alerted to a thread on another board about Bluefield getting another transfer. Apparently Johnathon Repass has transfered from Princeton to Bluefield. He'll be available to play the week of the Beckley game. I believe this is more of a basketball transfer than football, but Repass was a solid football player for Princeton. Can anyone confirm this as being true?

http://mb9.theinsiders.com/fwestvirginia18066frm7.showMessage?topicID=1136.topic

Repass is a very good outside shooter, something Bluefield really needed after losing Bogart. I also hear the Jerome Powell kid, that transfered to Bluefield this year, is a very good basketball player as well. Coach Gilliard is well liked and respected by those he has coached. And both of these transfer are most likely due in large part to him...

if u have such a good program that bluefield has then u will start getting more transfers. look at wahama. they went undefeated the last 3 years in the regular season and now they have somewhere around 40-45 kids out. and they look more like a AA or AAA team. they dont really have any small kids starting. example: their gaurds were 215-220 and their tackles were 270-275 they were huge upfront.

i was the one who posted the transfer on the other board(he is my1st cousin). he is 6'3 or mabye even 6'4. he is going to play wideout and free safety. as for hoops i think he really wants to play for coach Gilliard. and i think he has tasted the pride that the beavers have. when i asked him about it he said he couldnt belive how much school spirit they had.

• 2 weeks later...

Repass made a remarkable introduction last Friday at the Woodrow Wilson game with his first pass, finding Davis for a 32-yard TD. His biggest interests are definately in basketball though, him being a point guard. We're glad to have you Johnathon!!!