richlands team calendar

olewave

has anyone seen the new richlands team calendar with the team in front of a banner that says 2004 division 4 state champions? they have been a hot item in richlands this week. heard they were trying to gather them back up.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone wants to see one of these posters, there is one still hanging at the Mexican resteraunt in the Mullins building - El Mariachai's or whatever...it's right beside the cash register...tried to get them to give it up last night, but they wouldn't...bastards.

lol

it's not a banner, it's something the printer put on there i assume...the pic is of some of the team members sitting with cheerleaders on the stadium seats...it says "2004 AA STATE CHAMPIONS" across the top in white over a blue box...doesn't look like an acutal banner.

Ok we can take sum jokes on the cleats but man we arent cheaters...we play hard,hit hard, and work our butts off at prac. every week so dont be calling us cheaters!! And by the way...the seniors are in the poster w/senior cheerleaders and the seniors got to decide wat is put on it(with approval of authority) and they as well as the team is very confident in going to the state champ. game since the very first day of prac. back in the summer so thats why its put on there....for self motivation basically...jus thought u should know!!

Yea i can tell hes an idiot...and likes to cuss alot on here to..i dont like that stuff and especially dont like being called a cheater when we have worked our butts off at prac. and at the games...but im not gonna say nemore..im jus gonna keep my lil mouth shut too!! Case closed !