04-SWD B-ball Champs

JuiceDawg

Class AA, Division 3  

1. 1. Class AA, Division 3

haha...So easily worked up!..Calm down big guy..Who is this if your going to throw my name around? That post was based on team performance prior to the "departure" to the present day. It was simply a statement that we performed above expectations this offseason and was simply a metaphor describing the way I anticipate we will perform. No personal attack was made, against what you may believe. NO harm meant, just my opinion and my belief in my current teammates. Hopefully thats what you were looking for sir. You may stop by my office Monday-Friday, im usually in from 8 till 3 (lol) if you have any other questions. Anyway, have a nice day sir. wink.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I couldn't care less if it was a personal attack or not towards KT.

I was more or less what you were getting at considering you were trying to get at you knew something most didn't.

But if you're going by how you're playing in the offseason, you wouldn't have to be in the know to figure that out either. Unless you all are like the Pentagon now and lockdown every practice/scrimmage/game, etc., lol

My comments have no deeper meaning than what I explained in my previous post but being that I am on the team, and that I am close with everyone on the team, I would have to say that I do know the concerns of the team and the thinking of the team better than some. Wouldnt you agree? I have complete confidence that we will have more than enough to step up and fill the void. I hope that answers your questions but you still didnt leave your name?

Tazewell won't win it simply due to coaching. they have enough talent to win games but due to the lack of coaching they won't win the SWD. Carroll lost some seniors but they will find a way to be in the top 2 along with the G-Men. Remines will be the best point guard in the district this year. He's also the best on ball defender in the SWD. The key to Graham will be Alvis and Matthews. If they can step up and play hard each night it will be a good season. Henry and Bovenizer will eat up the boards if they can stay out of foul trouble.

Reed will definatly be a strong force. Now you have both of the Wilson's and Reed in the front court. These three have played together since they were old enough to pick up a basketball. You add seniors Justin Thompson and Jason Hayes into that mix and you will have a deadly combo. There is also rumor of the return of Matt Cleaver and Stevie Mitchem to the court which would strengthen the Dogs at the Point Gaurd and Power Foreward Position. Tazewell should have a decent year. !!Just need a new coach!!!

Yep!! Walker and Gray and look what happened. They are both coaching against the dogs at Graham.

I Feel sorry for my friends that have to play for Rasnick. Lester who is the J.V. Coach is a better coach obviously.

He could do better than Ras could.

Tazewells only threat is Wilson. Hayes and Thompson, give me a break, they dont have any game whats so ever. I heard that Tazewells not to sure either about Reed playing this year. Even if he does the coach will end up screwing their year up. The SWD will be between Carroll Co. and Richlands

richlands will win swd, just ahead of tazewell. just as the football team has pulled more team ball together, the basketball team will also. ther starters for richlands this past year had more playing time off the bench than 3 of the 5 starters. no one player will be the star and thats what is going to be the differance. they also have some real athletes coming up from jv.

Richlands will win the district, but not because their good, but because the rest of the team in the district is having a rebuilding year. And there will always be one person who tries to be the star, you can count on it. But R-lands will win the district

Who said Grundy is rebuilding? Return 4 starters and a good big guy in Jimmy Ashby. I dont see any reason for us not to be the top team in the SWVA if we play ball like we did in the summer!