Bluefield players told to be ready to play Thurs.

Bluefield_Rules

the latest storm track shows the hurricane south of us on Sunday 2pm now...it's going to start raining and forcast has high winds for Thursday night...I wonder if this move to Thursday stuff is going to work out as well as they are thinking.

They should simply prepare for a potential grind it out in inclimate weather game regardless. That said, do the teams have to agree about moving the game to another date? If so I would guess herbert hoover would rather play this game in rain and wind.

If Thursday's conditions aren't going to be any better than Friday I would just as soon they move the games to the end of the season if that's possible. I don't mind the rain so much but I'd rather not be on the road with tropical storm force winds which are from 39-73 mph.

[ QUOTE ]

i spoke to my cousin and he told me the schools have said playing thursday would be good. but no offical agreement has been reached. so now we play the short waiting game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info. I'm sure we'll know something for sure by tomorrow afternoon. The weather might not be ideal for Thursday, but I guarantee it'll be better than Friday night would be...