Any definite decision reached on Bluefield game?

Bluefield_Rules

They are still showing the hurricane south of us on sunday so maybe they wont change things to much from this point. I have 3 games I want to go to so I hope they don't move or cancel anything...works out good for 3 days of HS football as it is now.

According to the Weather Channel's forecast the rain will be the heaviest and most intense in this area on Friday. I honestly cannot see why any team if given the chance to play on Thursday night instead of Friday wouldn't do so. Yes, there is a chance of rain on Thursday night, but nothing like what we'll see Friday night...

Seems they're suggesting princeton's game against riverside is thursday. Might be a game to go watch.

I would guess bluefield's game will likely be friday as expected if there's been no reported change at this point.

In some ways that's just as well as sometimes changes in routines or expected routines can make for different results.