Week 6 Predictions

trumpet1988

[ QUOTE ]

if we beat martinsburgh it will be the up-set of the year!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. It might be considered an upset, but it'll be far from the upset of the year. It isn't like Bluefield is a, at best, average AA team. A good football team is a good football team regardless of classifications. That exact point has been proven over and over again...

Liberty and the tide should be a good game,looks like both teams should be in the top 6 of this weeks ratings. Where is the game going to be played?? Im gonna say it's gonna come down to turnovers and special teams but i hope that the tide come out on top im not a big raiders fan so good luck 73

The game is at Liberty. We are #4 and they are #5 so I look for it to be a great game. We always play a tough game when we play Liberty. Last year we lost because of turnovers and mistakes on special teams, but those mishaps wont happen again this year.

James Monroe 34 Wyoming East 19

Martinsburg 38 Bluefield 35

Princeton 21 Beckley 14

Greenbrier East 18 Oak Hill 14

Sherman 35 Liberty ® 20

Giles 34 Martinsville 13

Narrows 20 Grayson Co. 19

Mount View 25 Webster Co. 13

Shady Spring 33 Mount Hope 6

Westside 26 Iager 21

Greenbrier West 19 Summers Co. 14

Richlands 41 Lee 7

Graham 35 Abingdon 0

WVU 22 Va Tech 14!!!

i disagree with everyone on the liberty/sherman game, i got a chance to see them play and i dont think this game will be as one sided as everyone says...Liberty has a very good offense and a side from penalties, turnovers, and poor defense at times they are an overall good team. Now im not saying that Liberty will win but either way this will be a very VERY good game and a close one at that.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and a side from penalties, turnovers, and poor defense at times they are an overall good team.

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif

LMFAO!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more Lance...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey...it could happen.

The Sherman vs Liberty game should be one of the better games this week. #4 vs #5 - Someone is going to get some points that will be needed in the upcoming weeks. Sherman is traditionally strong but Liberty has been growing. Should be interesting.

Westside came into the game bigheaded and lost focus.Liberty came out looking for revenge from last year and thats exactly what they did.And as for Sherman we've got them on our [censored] list. <font color="red"> </font>

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and a side from penalties, turnovers, and poor defense at times they are an overall good team.

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif

LMFAO!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more Lance...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

let me re-word that so it dont sound as stupid, lol, Liberty only has these problems when they dont have their heads in the game. Penalties have killed them. turnovers and defense are problems that seem to have been near eliminated.

i dunno if anyone has realized it or not but bluefield has only played one team with a winning record. before u all accuse me of saying bluefield is overrated but not by any means am i saying bluefield is overrated. im gonna pick martinsburg by 2 TDs. inorder for bluefield to win they are gonna have to contain sowers and get pressure on him, and force them to run but i just dont see it happening. they must drive the ball and keep martinsburg's offense off the field. if i read it right, sowers has somewhere around 422 yards rushing too.

I don't see too many close games this Friday!

Graham, Richlands, Grundy, Haysi,and George Wythe can all name their score!

GC 28 Tazewell 6

Lebanon 24 Chilhowee 7

Powell Valley 36 Clintwood 16

Honaker 34 Rye Cove 0

JJK 14 Betsy Lane 12 (JJK will be 1-9 if they win this one)

*interestingly the Maxpreps predictions have Tazewell a 27-19 favorite over GC! GC is the #1149 team in the country, with Richlands #383, Bluefield is #167, Lebanon #250, Tazewell #1547, Graham #2343, Grundy #2614, Breathitt Co. #147, and Powell Valley #862. These are interesting to follow weekly as they change substantially. Richlands is shooting up the charts and by virtue of big wins over decently ranked teams their schedule has maxed out, and should drop steadily the next few weeks. Grundy is hurt by the schedule strength as has been GC, 4 of the teams each has played ranked 7500 or higher. Graham maintains because even with two losses, both came to teams within the top 383!Lebanon is the team that intrigues me the most, being ranked #250. A loss here or there by their opponents up to this point and they could really drop. Powell Valley is high because of Breathitt Co. GC should rise with Tazewell, PV, JIB, and Clintwood still to go. I find the rankings fun to watch and with 14000 teams that play football, our area represents very well!* cool.gif