bluenado12

Best Football Weather  

1. 1. Best Football Weather

• Bitter Cold with Snow
    • Warm with a Breeze
    • Rainin like CRAZY
    • Super Hot like a 2aday

[ QUOTE ]

You're kidding me right? Five people picked Lee??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the rest of their fans thought it was to far to drive on the internet super highway to actually vote. grin.gif

I voted for Lee simply for the fun of it. Seriously, did we need a poll to see who everyone thought would win this game? Even my grandmother, who doesn't know anything about high school football, knows Richlands is going to win. I'd say a couple of the other four that voted for Lee did so for the same reason I did.

When Bluefield plays Lee in the season finale I'm going to start a poll for that one as well...lol

Does Richlands have any contest left in the regular season?

Yaknow, i was thinking today,... now i'm a graham fan so just hear me out, that if Carroll County beat R'lands, haha then we would tie for first in District... that is if we beat Grundy, CC, and Tazewell ourselves.

Tazewell and CC both are looking better each week...neither will be easy to beat. I bet CC gives Richlands a run for their money when they hook up.

Tazewell has to play Graham, Grundy, Gate City, and Honaker in the next few weeks...I bet they win at least one of those games.

I meant that as no offence to Lee High, but after seeing both teams play I honestly can't see Lee staying on the field with them for a quarter. Richlands defense is just to solid for Lee to move the ball at all.

I agree Mr "Q", Richlands is preparing hard for this game. You would have thought they lost Saturday, I went by practice monday and is was intense. Richlands is a good well rounded team, and the coaches are keeping them focused.

It would be funny if Lee High came in and steam rolled us.*we know thats not going to happen*. I could see CC coming in,and giving us a run for our money no doubt there but we are looking to far ahead, lets just focus on the game before hand.

Go Big Blue!!!!!