Graham Vs Grundy

ghs70

Ok I do have to make one point. You all say that Grundy is going to be coming fired up. Does everyone realize that the Graham/Grundy game is Grahams Homecoming... Doesn't that kinda give Graham alrights to come out there a bit more fired up with the possiblity (from my point of view HIGH POSSIBILITY). Homecoming for Graham in which as long as I have been at Graham we haven't lost a homecoming game. SO Good luck to both teams but common G-MEN ALL THE WAY!

Go G-Men!

G-Men Pride!

well i think it will be a great game cause graham is watchin the run of course but overall i like grundy in this cause they know graham is goin to watch run so they might mix it up but i like graham in this one but i gotta go with them good ole boys from grundy!

I don't see anyone saying anything about Grundy being fired up...in fact it's kinda the opposite if you read the other threads here about it...Grundy came out flat against Marion and gave up a lot of yards...I think Marion had 2 backs over 100 yards in that game...Graham hasn't looked so great either the past couple of weeks on offense...kinda has me wondering who will show up ready to play.

I'm pulling for Grundy of course, but it should be close.

Also...every time these two teams lock up with one another, it's almost like a playoff atmosphere, so I doubt homecomming or anything else will have much to do with it...both teams circle this game on the schedule each year I'm sure...just a great rivalry and one of the things that makes the SWD a great place to play.